What are Sound Rink's policies on refunds?
Sound Rink will NOT offer refunds under these circumstances:
- Accidentally purchased the wrong VIP package or pre-sale ticket
- Purchased a VIP upgrade (no ticket included) and pre-sale tickets and/or general admission tickets have sold out through the venue or another third party seller.
- Missed meet & greet or concert entirely
- VIP package or ticket was put under the wrong name and were unable to attend
- Weather conditions unless there is a natural disaster
- Sound Rink will NOT offer refunds for any of the following personal reasons:
- Being sick
- Having no means of transportation or car breaking down
- A sudden death in the family or a spouse passing away
- Traveling to another country or going on vacation when the concert will take place
- Moving to a different state where the concert will not be held
- An emergency situation such as you or a family member having to go to the hospital prior to the event occurring.
Sound Rink will offer refunds* under these circumstances:
- Proof of a fraudulent charge on a debit or credit card
- Cancellation of a show
- Show is to be postponed but cannot make new date
*If a refund is provided the customer will be charged a restocking fee depending on the item and amount purchased.